Announcing Shroom Bros Forums First Moderators!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ShroombossShroomboss
      Keymaster

Hi Shroomfam!

We are so excited to be able to announce our first moderators. This forum started out as a crazy dream, and when we built it we weren’t sure that any one would actually use it, but we can say that we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the incredible amount of enthusiasm and activity that you all have showed.

We want to see this forum and this community KEEP GROWING into a place where likeminded people can share their thoughts and experiences and help fight the negative stigma of magic mushrooms by sharing with the world how mushrooms have helped improve all of our lives.

We know that we can’t do it alone – SO, we’re announcing our very first moderators. Both of them have been super active and positive in the community already, we asked and they both graciously agreed to help us keep the forums tidy and help relay feedback to our team about how we can make them even MORE AWESOME.

So, we would like to announce our very first moderators:

Jer and STR8-KUSH!!!!

I think everyone can agree that both of these guys have already been an amazing influence on the Shroom Bros community, and we’re super lucky to have them helping out.

Stay tuned for more announcements soon… there’s rumours about another big contest in the works…..

• This topic was modified 1 day, 22 hours ago by ShroombossShroomboss.
      jerjer

Hey everyone, I’m excited to help out and look forward to reading all your stories and learning from each other!! Stay Trippy

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH

Hello ShroomBros fam!

I am absolutely honored to be a moderator for this community. I look forward to reading all of your posts. This community has already began to blossom into something beautiful and I couldn’t be more excited to be here on the front line helping out. Please feel free to @st8-kush me anytime you need a hand or have a question.

Yours truly,
      -Kush

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.