Contest Winners!!!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      ShroombossShroomboss
      Keymaster

What’s up SB Fam!!

Thank you all so much for your amazing contest stories!

I was so hard to pick the finalists, so many fantastic stories that brought laughter and tears to our eyes 🙂

We decided to put all the finalists in a draw and randomly selected winners to make it easier on us as all stories were truly amazing!

We decided to pick 5 contest winners! The winners are:

1. Lunartuna
      2. Cactusjuice
      3. Hermes
      4. Djrams
      5. mikejudgedredd

We would also like to send prizes to members who were very active members of our community as token of appreciation 🙂

Active forum members winners are:

1. Str8kush
      2. Jer

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH

Whoa!!! Thats super generous @Shroomboss Thanks so much Shroom Bros! Congratulations to all the winners! What have we won and how do we go about claiming our prizes?

Thanks again for putting together the community and contest. I have met some awesome people here, I have been touched emotionally and learned a lot already.

CONGRATS WINNERS!!

-KUSH

jerjer

Hey Kush, I have been offline a lot the last couple days. Do you know if we need to claim anything or will we be getting a surprise in our mailbox one day? Just curious as I don’t get any of the notifications from the forum even when I check the box. Thx eh

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH

Hey @Jer,

I know the bros are super busy, I did speak with them a couple days ago through email but we didn’t discuss the contest. I’ll update you when I know something more.

-Kush

jerjer

No worries, I just wasn’t sure if I missed some info. Thanks for the reply

jerjer

WOW….. Congrats to the winners and thanks so much to the participants and of course Shroombros!! I loved reading all the stories and comments, lets keep it going fam!!

troxjktroxjk
      Participant

Jealous fo sho!!! But congrats all.

jerjer

Thanks!!

DjramsDjrams
      Participant

Really awesome! Thank you Shroom Bros for so much. Becoming a part of this community has been such a joy. Can’t wait to see you guys grow more and change people’s lives. Congrats to all the winners!

BKDONTPLAYBKDONTPLAY
      Participant

Yaaaa good job guys

mikejudgedreddmikejudgedredd
      Participant

Wow! I’ve never won anything before! Can’t wait to find out what the prize is! I’m very grateful to be chosen as a winner and I want to say thank you sincerely to @Shroomboss and the whole team at Shroom Bros, plus an extra congratulations to the other winners. Thanks again!!!

FartboiFartboi
      Participant

Thx Bros. for the contest, was fun and exciting.

FartboiFartboi
        Participant

Better give me some 4/20 sales bitch!!!!

FartboiFartboi
        Participant

I <3 me

HermesHermes
      Participant

Glad to see Jer and Str8 on the list 🙂

And I am most grateful for being picked! It was a truly motivating incentive to start writing again. Got a long way to go. Thank you Mario and Luigi!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by HermesHermes.
        STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH

Thanks bro, I do appreciate that.

-Kush

jerjer

Thank you and congrats! I also received word today that my meanies and pe arrived today back home. I’m in Winnipeg helping a dear friend atm and missing my little Ontario home so this contest was a welcome distraction. I should be home in early may and can’t wait to try them out!

Lunartuna
      Participant

AMAZING! So stoked thanks so much!

Lunartuna
      Participant

I believe the prize is an Xbox x and a conissour box according to an email about the contest, pretty amazing!

Lunartuna
      Participant

The email says
      We will announce winners of Forum Contest this Friday and wish everyone the best of luck!

1st prize Xbox X + Connoisseur box

2nd prize Connoisseur Box

3rd prize chocolates, micros and half oz.

Still in disbelief over here 😄

CactusjuiceCactusjuice
      Participant

YOOOO!! Thanks so much! I literally never win anything!!! I appreciate you guys!😁😄

[email protected]
      Participant

congrats guys!! everyone had such beautiful stories, and the support in the forum from Jer and Str8kush was lovely too :’)

soulalignedsoulaligned
      Participant

Congrats everyone! ❤️

Hoping to win one day hahaha as everyone else is! 🌞🌞

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH

I recieved my prize today and am BLOWN AWAY! Thanks so much shroom bros! Its gonna be one hell of a summer vacation this year! You best believe you’ll be hearing the stories. i just know there’s going to be some great adventures made here. Thanks so much Shroombros and all of you who shared your stories!

-Kush

jerjer

Glad to hear that Kush! I haven’t called home yet but hopefully mine will arrive next week in Ontario

Lunartuna
      Participant

oh nice! I don’t think mine was sent out yet. They said it would be sent out Friday but I didn’t get tracking.

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH

I didn’t get tracking either but mailman knocked this afternoon with goodies.

Lunartuna
      Participant

oh interesting! was it canada post?

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH

Yup

Lunartuna
      Participant

Got my package! OMG its amazing lol. The connoisseur box is way bigger than it looks in pictures haha this is awesome!

jerjer

That’s great! I hope you let us know about all the trippy adventures you’re sure to have!!!

Lunartuna
      Participant

I wonder how many mg are in the special edition energy microdose caps? Also how much is in the lucy microdose LOL.

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH

Yeah those Lucys are tiny lol idk but would also love to know.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.