Life changing – At least for me

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ns3000
      Participant

I decided to try shrooms bros in dec 2020. This was my first time trying shrooms and I took around 3.8g of tri colours if I remember correctly. Not to sound corny but this was the moment my life actually took a turn for the best and everything started clicking in my brain for the first time in a long time. I cannot even describe the levels of joy and positivity that came over me. Every negative feeling and experience I ever had went straight out the window and there were times when I could not stop laughing if my life depended on it. The visuals were amazing as well which is why I wanted to do shrooms in the first place, just because I thought it would be cool to see shit bending and melting and moving in patterns. I had no idea that these beautiful fungi would get me to lift weights and run everyday again for the first time in about 5 years. It has been almost 4 months since I’ve started using shrooms and since then I’ve quit daily drinking, gained a good amount of muscle, shed 20 lbs of fat healthily through daily exercise and dieting, and my college GPA has gone up to 3.5 from last years 2.2. I really love shrooms and I damn sure eat a lot of them, but I’ve never felt dependent on them either. When I come down, I’m never craving to do it again and that feeling of complete tranquility stays with me for a long time. I am very excited about getting richer in the future for many reasons, one being I will be able to incorporate shrooms into my daily routine without having to worry about my financial situation. Deciding to try shrooms might actually be one of the greatest decisions I’ve made in my life and Id like to send a big shoutout to Shroom Bros for always having the best prices and quality in this business.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by vancitygambitvancitygambit. Reason: amazing story - i'm just moving it to the right forum!
      jerjer

Its great to hear about how many people have had life changing experiences, congrats

Ns3000
      Participant

Thanks. I really think psilocybin is going to be much bigger than the cannabis industry in the future. More and more people are discovering how safe and beneficial it is.

jerjer

I agree with you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.