Lucy in the sky Capsules

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Brendon
      Participant

Hi, I just received my connoisseur box in the mail and was looking for some information on the Lucy in the sky microdoses. I have taken the energy microdoses many times before. Just wondering what the difference is.
      Thank you.

vbomb
      Participant

Hi!
      Sorry I can’t really answer your question I haven’t tried them yet but my husband and I just got the box as well and I’m just wondering if the energy ones truly do give you energy??

Brendon
      Participant

I take the energy microdoses almost every sat/sun afternoon. There is .115 grams of magic mushrooms mixed with reishi mushroom which are supposed to be beneficial health and energy wise. I take 2 capsules each time and enjoy a light, upbeat buzz. Enjoy your connoisseur box!

Lunartuna
      Participant

People microdose LSD for the same reasons as psilocybin. They are also both triptimines are very safe to ingest. I want to know if i take all 5 am i in for a full on trip? Cause i’m tempted hehe!

Brendon
      Participant

I am also very interested in knowing the outcome of taking all 5 lucy microdoses at one time. Please keep in touch and let me know how that turns out lol

randilee
      Participant

I just got.my nox today and was a little disappointed there was no tea in it. Seems like I received the Lucy in the Sky microdose instead. I have no idea what this is? Is it LSD?

Brendon
      Participant

I emailed shroombros and they responded, letting me know that Lucy in the sky is LSD micro tabs. I was recommended to take 1 tab on an empty stomach for best results

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.