(Q) Shrooms and Eating

Forums Forums Shroom Lounge (Q) Shrooms and Eating

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      DjramsDjrams
      Participant

Does anyone else find that shrooms curb your appetite? I don’t want any food even with a microdose and what I do eat tends to taste bland.

Lunartuna
      Participant

I’m fine on microdoses but don’t eat on Macrodoses. My gf gets really hungry and eats on macro doses which I think is bizarre.

BKDONTPLAYBKDONTPLAY
      Participant

Yeahh I noticed that too! I had a baby 7 months ago so I’m A okay with it lol

ShroombossShroomboss
      Keymaster

We be getting da munchies fasho 😎

HermesHermes
      Participant

I don’t feel hungry when I’m on mushrooms. However, be sure to stay hydrated. Perhaps even taking electrolytes. Juices are also great to have around.

In terms of appetite; eating while on mushrooms is on a whole different level. The sensations are amplified, so I can feel the shapes, the spices – truly savor every moment with each bite or sip.

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH
      Participant

I already mentioned this elsewhere but I really enjoy tasting different fruits and candies when I’m tripping out. I will go to the store and buy a bunch if random fruit and candy before I trip. I definitely can relate to the other side though, my tummy gets pretty upset most times I eat mushies 🍄

Kush

My Favorite trippy quote:

“Do you think I’ve gone round the bend?”
      “I’m afraid so. You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
      ― Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

mikejudgedreddmikejudgedredd
      Participant

I get hungry as hell after peaking, I can literally tear the kitchen apart looking for something to snack on. I need to start keeping fruit in the house because all these Doritos aren’t doing me any good…

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH
        Participant

LMFAO! YES fresh fruit and crazy flavored and textured candy. This is the way!

Kush

My Favorite trippy quote:

“Do you think I’ve gone round the bend?”
        “I’m afraid so. You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
        ― Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

mikejudgedreddmikejudgedredd
        Participant

I have a Filipino grocery store near my house and they always stick the wildest fruit, stuff I’ve never seen before, and candy. Next time I pop by I’m going to ask for help to pick out some tasty fruits and candy.

troxjktroxjk
      Participant

I love reading the experiences here. When microdosing I tend to eat much less. It’s great. The seretonin levels seem to be keeping me satisfied. (I look forward to seeing more research for shrooms to be used as treatment for eating disorders)

When I have a heavy dose or trip I don’t “need” to eat, but when I do I just find it god damn enjoyable. It’s a cool experience.. but another user said stay hydrated,, hell yes! I have at least a 2 litre jug of water with me. Sip on that in between laughing fits 🙂 sooo fun!

jerjer
      Participant

i get hungry after peaking but i fast before hand

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.