TRIP STORY CONTEST March 31st to April 15th!

Forums Forums Contests TRIP STORY CONTEST March 31st to April 15th!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      ShroombossShroomboss
      Keymaster

What’s up SB Fam!!

We’re super appreciative of all of you, and we’re running this contest as a way to give back!

The contest will run from March 31st to April 15th! We’ll pick and announce the winners by the end of April!

For this contest, we want to hear your best trip stories. Had an amazing hike with some friends? Mediated in your bedroom on the meaning of life for 3 hours? Played video games and became one with the controller? We wanna hear it!

Here are the steps to participate:

– Head on over to the ‘Trip Stories‘ forum.

– Create a New Topic, and share your story!

(It can be as long or as short, as detailed as you like – we wanna hear the story, and you can put as much effort into it as you like.)

– Hit Submit!

You will automatically be entered into our contest by doing this.

We’re also going to have a prize for ‘Da Best Bro/Girl’ – as people are submitting their stories, we want you to go in and show them some love, and get the conversation going. So, in addition to the best story, we’re going to pick a winner for the person who was the most active in supporting everyone else in the contest!

Contest Prizes:

1st place: Shroom Deluxe Care Package + Xbox X

2nd place: Shroom Deluxe Care Package

3rd Place: Shroom Chocolates + Micros and half oz of PE

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by ShroombossShroomboss.
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by ShroombossShroomboss.
      • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by ShroombossShroomboss.
      • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by ShroombossShroomboss.
      • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by ShroombossShroomboss.
      STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH
      Participant

Awesome!

What a great idea to have a place where us shroomies can gather and share our stories and experiences. Thank you for putting this together Shroom Bros! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck in the draw everybody!

Kush

My Favorite trippy quote:

“Do you think I’ve gone round the bend?”
      “I’m afraid so. You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
      ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

chuckiechuckie
      Participant

Seen a black bird handing upside down with a beak half the size of my head in the bushes…

GladiusDawn
        Participant

real question is did it intrigue you, or freak you tf out?

mikejudgedreddmikejudgedredd
      Participant

Love the contest prizes!! Fingers crossed!! And a forum is such a good idea!

BKDONTPLAYBKDONTPLAY
      Participant

Omg I love this. When I get a real first trip ill share it. It would be great if you guys got an app. Sometime I forget to check back on the site.

QueenBailie
        Participant

I second the idea of an app! That would be way cool, hehe

Baxterz
      Participant

Love this idea guys, hopefully we see lots of discussion in the coming weeks!

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH
      Participant

HEY GUYS! UNTIL THE APP IS DEVELOPED AND RUNNING MAKE SURE YOU HIT THE NOTIFY ME BY EMAIL BUTTON JUST ABOVE THE SEND BUTTON!

CHEERS,

KUSH

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH. Reason: Spelling errors
      BravosAvocados
      Participant

My story is nothing extravagant. But I tried shrooms for the first time 6 moths ago. Having never smoked weed or partaken in any other substance, I gave 2.5g of Golden Terachers a try with a few friends who also were previously substance free.
      We went to a nice park with some chairs and a picnic blanket and enjoyed the experience. After 45 minutes we still weren’t feeling anything and we thought we might have been scammed! Eventually I started to see some fractals under my skin! I was so impressed with how integrated it was into reality. For some reason I was expecting some poor CGI or whacky colour looking visuals, but the fractals were so natural looking (keep in mind my only reference for shrooms up until then was pop-culture).
      We definitely came out of the experience with a very positive outlook on shrooms, as we were pretty nervous going into it.
      Next time we’ll up the dose a bit! Can’t wait!

GladiusDawn
        Participant

super interested to see how many you took for your first dose being substance free, that was my biggest fear when trying for the first time. super glad it was a positive first trip!

Miso_Soup
      Participant

I tried Shrooms for the first time, I ate the whole chocolate bar, which playing smash bros with friends. Once it hit I became part of the game. I then went for a walk, I have never been so happy in my life. I couldn’t stop smiling, everything caught my attention, my sense were at an all time high. When the wind hit my legs it felt like they were twisting. Honestly I can’t wait to do them again!

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH
        Participant

Awesome,

They are so much fun aren’t they!? I love your name BTW.

Kush

Miso_Soup
        Participant

Yeah I’m so excited to try different strains of shrooms! Thank you!

jerjer
      Participant

thanks for this forum, it is a fantastic idea

[email protected]
      Participant

Ok, so I met this beautiful soul. We were at my place on a date and decided to eat some tri color. Didn’t eat a ridiculous amount. But enough make everything vibrant and feel every beat of the bass course through our bodies. We listened to music and danced in my living room until the carpet looked more comfortable. Then we got some pillows. Made something really comfy and solved lifes fables until the sun came up. It was amazing. This beautiful soul is now the love of my life. It was definitely a push in the right direction. These crazy things happen for a reason and I can’t wait to do it again.

GladiusDawn
        Participant

this is like my favourite story ever, i totally agree with the feelings in this 🤩 so happy for you aswell

Hondacivic56
      Participant

We were out in Langley in a field where we were picking shroom and of course you eating some along the way we were pretty high and stopped at Gary’s sister place and as I sat on the sofa the little girl came over to tell me something but was to young to talk I thought I had gone crazy because I didn’t understand this human and I was going crazy so I ran outside to get away from this thing

GladiusDawn
      Participant

My First trip story isn’t anything crazy but it definitely brought me to a better state in my life. I had never done shrooms (or thought about it) until my boyfriend introduced me. There’s no experience like doing shrooms with someone you’re in love with like it’s insane. you feel colours so vividly and everything feels like it fits right in place every hand touch and every kiss. It brings people so much closer together. Each trip makes me realize something new about my partner or discover something deeper and it’s just MAGICAL. no other words to describe. definitely going to start microdosing to get those happy vibes more often ✌🏼

BKDONTPLAYBKDONTPLAY
        Participant

Aww 🥺 I’m soo jealous. I did 5g and my bf did 3.5g. I was ready to get all sensual but he was in fetal position the whole time. What kind did you take ?

And include me in on your journey! I have no idea where to start with mirco dosing and not even sure if its worth it seeing i have an SSRI med.

GladiusDawn
        Participant

That time we took African Transkei- some of my favourite shrooms i’ve taken tbh. really nice visuals ! to each their own though, the new strand were on def has me in a fetal position most of the time too.. fighting demons out of those ones! (which is good and bad)
        I’d love to join you in! my boyfriends more of the brains to that stuff, so once we try it out i’ll definitely leave a forum post! 🙂

BKDONTPLAYBKDONTPLAY
        Participant

Ohh I’m new to this too an so far i’ve only tried one type. Its good to have suggestions. Definitely writing that down. Thanks alot ! Xo

Ser BerSer Ber
      Participant

Sounds like fun might enter with one of my trip stories

BKDONTPLAYBKDONTPLAY
      Participant

Yeah do it by tomorrow to be safe !

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.