Welcome to the Microdosing Forums!

Forums Forums Microdosing Welcome to the Microdosing Forums!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ShroombossShroomboss
      Keymaster

Hey SB Fam!

Welcome to our Microdosing Forum – this place is designed specifically for people looking to learn about and discuss the microdosing side of shrooms.

Shroom Usage can roughly be divided into 2 categories: Macrodosing and Microdosing.

A macrodose is when you take a larger quantity of shrooms with the intention of ingesting enough psilocybin to cause hallucinations. E.g. tripping.

A microdose is when you take a smaller amount, so you don’t actually experience the visual or auditory hallucinations – but it’s just enough to tickle your brain a bit to stimulate more creative thinking and energy.

They are 2 completely different practices with different applications, so we’re giving them distinct forums.

Bryce
      Participant

Thanks for this thread. I’m brand new to psilocybin and would love to hear experiences on how microdosing has changed your lives. I’m experementing with Golden Teachers. Im always curious to know what strains and doses you all are using as well. 🙂

HermesHermes
        Participant

Well. For one your mood will be uplifted. Anxiety eliminated.

The best thing is the creativity. It’s unbelievable how creative one gets. Makes finding solutions, thinking outside the box, much more natural.

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH
      Participant

SUBBED IN!

I have dabbled a little in microdosing, I am going to get back into it. I’m curious to hear what weight your microdoses are and how you ingest them…

Kush

My Favorite trippy quote:

“Do you think I’ve gone round the bend?”
      “I’m afraid so. You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
      ― Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

Bryce
        Participant

Amazing! Just ordered a bag of Tri-colored. Looking forward to seeing how they are different from GT.

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH
        Participant

I loved the GT. Keep us updated on those tricolors!

mikejudgedreddmikejudgedredd
      Participant

I microdose 2x Shroom Bros caps per day for 5 days, then take 2 days off. If I feel like I need a little bit of a boost I’ll double the dose. I’m a pretty big guy so I don’t get any visuals or other psychedelic stuff, just a nice mood and energy boost for tough days. Been microdosing for about six months and it’s working for me!

STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH
        Participant

How many mgs are each capsule?

• This reply was modified 6 days, 4 hours ago by STR8-KUSHSTR8-KUSH. Reason: Spelling errors
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.